|I. Function |
1. Emulator is mainly used in injection bio-fuel cars with purified fuel.
2. When it is used with purified fuel, emulator cuts off fuel injector and stops fuel supply under the switch controller. At the same time, it supplies an emulated signal to the car computer control system to make it keep operating.
II. Type and Option
There are two types of emulators including fx 01 and fx 02 that differ from wire plugs.
Emulator wires can be divided into two bundles, one to the injector and the other to the power wires. When installed:
1. Pull off injector wires of the original car from the injector and insert to the related link of emulator wires. Another link of emulator wires connects to the injector.
2. Among emulator power wires, the blue wire connects to the gas output end of the change over switch. The black wire connects to the power cathode.
1. In the usage of emulator, if oil gas burns in mixture, the regulated electric level indicator beside the plug can be clockwise adjusted to reduce the emulator conversion.
2. In the usage of emulator, if the change over switch is converted into gas, the lack of gas supply appears and the oil injection from injector stops, then the regulated electric level indicator beside the plug can be anticlockwise adjusted to increase the emulator conversion.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.